Simplemente Trading VPS (Virtual Private Server) at AWS Amazon
Simplemente Trading affordable VPS (Virtual Private Server) Services
Most of the VPS services today offer monthly plans. If you are a user of these monthly VPS plans, we invite you to compare your current plan with what Simplemente Trading and AWS (Amazon Web Services) can do for you!
A VPS service with most brokerage recommended specifications can run anywhere from $80 to $150 per month or more. Typically, you are also locked in each month, for the whole month, whether you use the service or not.
With Simplementes’ VPS via AWS Amazon, you can pay hourly for ONLY the time you use it. Rates start as little as $0.46 cents per hour!
So, if you as a trader, trade about 5 hours per day, 20 trading days per month, the VPS service we offer through Amazon would cost you about $46.00 per month!
PC Magazine had this to say about AWS Amazon Web Services (AWS) is our Editors’ Choice It’s by far the largest and with AWS you will be using the market leader. Things work well in AWS, most actions are very well thought out, and its level of service is impressive.
We decided to offer this VPS for two main reasons.
1. We could not find an affordable alternative the the monthly plans on the market.
2. We have been strongly encouraging all traders whether you are using an automated system or not be be using a VPS
Not currently using a VPS?
If you are not using a VPS now why should you? Consider the following reasons:
1. Trade anywhere. If you have a desktop PC and not a laptop, you’re pretty much stuck trading wherever your computer is housed (your house, your office). While there are alternatives these days, maybe you don’t feel like purchasing a mobile device or a laptop, or maybe your broker doesn’t support mobile trading. Perhaps you just don’t like the interface. Perhaps your broker doesn’t offer an online trading platform and requires a download. In that case, you can connect to your platform from anywhere as long as you have a network connection where you can log onto your VPS to trade, even a hotel or internet café.
2. Trade even if your power goes out. If you rely on automation for your trading, you can continue to trade even if your power goes out. If your automated system performs well even without you monitoring it, you can let it continue making money for you even if you can’t get online.
3. Trade at any time of day. Since you’re not confined to your desk and you can trade anywhere, and since your system can execute trades even if your computer is off, you can feel more comfortable trading even while you’re asleep.
4. Robust security. VPS systems ( especially AWS) come with the best security. Managed VPS servers are checked regularly to make sure that they are functioning, and AWS guarantees 99.9 percent uptime.
5. Reduce your slippage. This is one way in which a VPS server can benefit you even if you place all your entries manually and don’t use automated trading. A VPS can execute your trades more quickly than your computer can because it is much faster transmitting the orders. The result is that you experience less of a delay and less slippage. As we all know, slippage costs money, sometimes a lot of it, so this is a great way to reduce your losses and unpredictability.
So, whether your using a VPS server already, or considering using one as recommended by our company as well as most brokers, then you owe it to yourself to consider Simplemente Trading’s VPS service. We have taken all the work out of building a robust efficient system for you!
Simple to use and very affordable, we have developed a solution that can help any trader improve connectivity and results. You can access and sign up for our VPS service directly through the AWS Amazon Marketplace.
Click on the image below to access our VPS services signup page!