Simplemente Nasdaq Renko DayTrader
Simplemente Trading Corp
755 Grand Blvd B105-265
Miramar Beach, Florida USA 32550
Simplemente Nasdaq Renko DayTrader
The objective of this series, is to have preset targets on each direction change in the market. Trading 3-6 times per day, the object here is to attempt to create a steady cash flow while minimizing daily draw downs.
- The indicator is utilizing OSO/OCO Order Tickets to automate trading. So, as the indicator calls for a trade to execute, an OSO/OCO order is submitted to TradeStation.
- The Application is preset to one contract. This is adjustable, and there is an unlimited number of contracts you can place.
- Trading in both long and short positions, the targets are adjustable for both long and short positions. Preset to 8 ticks, the suggested range is 4-8 to maximize the success of the indicator.
*** Just a thought on targets …. use your discretion. If you see the market running, if you feel it’s going to move in your direction stronger than even the target, you can drag the target further to capture additional profits. ***
General TradingAPP Information and Settings
- The Application trades 3:00am until 2:45 noon (central time zone). We purposely added these ours to allow the user to pick the trading hours they want to use. Simply status the indicator on and off to activate. We strongly suggest staying out of the market during very volatile times such as fed days.
- Stops are predetermined at 22 ticks. This too is adjustable. 22 is the suggested, but you can adjust the stop based on your own personal risk tolerance.
- When not in the trading hours preset, you do not need to keep this APP turned on. When you do turn on you TradeStation, and open the chart, you will be prompted to active the indicator.
Please continue to read this PDF for specific set up instructions.
*** Make sure to change the symbol on the Indicator Chart to the current contract ***
To Set the Targets, Stops and Number of Contracts
- Use the iSIMAccountID and ILiveAccountID to set your account number if you have more than one account. Do not forget to add the parentheses
- Use the settings to the left to adjust your number of contracts to trade for both the long and short positions. (iLongTarget1Qty/iShortTarget1Qty)
- Set the target in ticks for both long and short positions separately. (iLongTarget1Ticks/iShortTarget1Ticks
- Set the stops in ticks for both long and short positions separately. (iLongStop1Ticks/iShortStop1Ticks)
Since this is an indicator based application, it is set up differently than typical TradeStation Strategies. Below we have specified the instructions.
The following chart shows the workspace you will receive with the indicator activated.
- The blue background you see on the activated indicator, shows the trading times preset in the code.
- The arrows (Could also be letters) signifies when the indicator triggered the OSO order.
Below are the instructions for activating after the Indicator after downloading the APP. When the chart is loaded, it may display as the picture above. It may ask you when opened if you would like to active (Fig1) below
If you do not receive the warning, or you do not active the Indicator when launched, the following steps will show you how to set up and activate the indicator.
1. From the chart, right click
2. Circled in blue, shows the box that must be checked for the Indicator to be turned on.
3. Below, you can enter an account number if you have more than one account on this login. If you only have one account on one login, then it is not necessary to add an account number here.
** If account number is added, be sure to put the account number in quotes as illustrated above **
Then click Format
If you follow these procedures and the Indicator does not display the arrows/letters, the return to the chart, right click, status off. Then, reopen the format window and Status on, that should reset everything.
About the Developers and Simplemente Trading Corp
The developers for this and other systems, based the algorithms on their own personal trading habits. Sandra Bellizzi runs a trading room forum in Spanish, 5 days a week primarily using these Strategies as well as other indicators we have developed.
After many years of trading discretionary trading, we have concluded that to see long term success, automated systems are needed. High frequency trading in today’s markets are the primary means which the markets are traded. Trading with our systems allows you (and us) to compete for a part of the momentum in an effective and methodical way.
We do not hire outside programmers. Rather, we have our own in-house programmers which allows us to better stay on top of needed changes, updates and enhancements. We are also continually working on developing new products.
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, the best way to reach us is by Email at info@Simplementetrading.com. All inquiries and questions will be answered and addressed within 24 hours.
All information contained on this page is a solely informative and educational. Futures trading involves the risk of losing all the capital if necessary protective measures are not taken, and is not recommended for any type of investor. Each investor should be aware and knowledgeable of trading and brokerage fees that are applied by authorized entities, brokers, etc. and consider such expenses in their daily or intra-operative. Simplemente Trading not responsible for the economic results obtained by the / the student / a or user / in the individual application and use of educational content presented and learned by him / a, whether they be positive or negative. Past performance does not guarantee future returns.